How can I correct the spelling in a document that exists already?

How can I add a letter to a word that is not spelled correctly?

Roy Andrews

1 Answer

For a PDF, you could use Acrobat's Touchup Text / Edit Text tool (which is a function of the Acrobat version).

Much, much better to make the correction in the authoring file and then output a "fresh" PDF.

Be well...

David Austin   

Please specify a reason: