Follow these steps (or their equivalent on your version of Windows.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Reports No Printers are Installed
You launch adobe acrobat reader and try to print a document. Immediately afterwards, you receive a message that states: "Before you can perform print-related tasks such as page setup or printing a document, you need to install a printer."
Adobe acrobat cannot determine the existence of printers and their default selection.
1. Close Acrobat or Reader.
2. Click Start > Control Panel > Printers (Windows 7).
3. Look for a default printer, which is designated by a green check mark.
- If there is a default printer, right-click on a different printer and select Set As Default Printer.
- If there is no default printer, right-click on Adobe PDF and select Set As Default Printer.
4. Open Acrobat or Reader, open a PDF file, and print to your preferred printer.