Answers / Printing & Prepress
I suddenly can't print from Adobe Reader. I just can't get to print before I am told it's not workingProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: AcroRd32.exe Application Version: 10.1.2.45 Application Timestamp: 4f02e382 Fault Module Name: AcroRd32.exe Fault Module Version: 10.1.2.45 Fault Module Timestamp: 4f02e382 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0005e985 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Information 1: a7aa Additional Information 2: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d Additional Information 3: a7aa Additional Information 4: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d
John Petrou 951 days ago
Since this just happend with the latest update, I would suggest trying the following:
1. Go to Start→ Select Devices and Printers.
2. Access all Network Printers installed on your machine.
3. Right click on network printers to access the printer properties.
4. Open the Sharing Tab and give your printer a share name.
5. If you wish not to share your printer then you may choose to give it a Share Name and then select “Do not Share” Checkbox.
6. Please ensure that all Network printers have been assigned a Share name otherwise problem will persist. Please find below the screenshot for your reference
Acrobat XI trial
Get the trial now
Pull pages from a single PDF by right clicking on the pdf and clicking combining supported...
Asked by Tom Johnson · no replies
How can I access my Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro?
Asked by Natalie Silverstone · no replies
متميزون في صيانة دراير وايت وستنجهاوس01207619993 ( مدينتى ) قلعة من الاداء0235710008 ا...
Asked by mark mark · no replies
How can i Highlight comment reply while Extracting using commentsummary.sequ
Asked by Roopesh navath · no replies
Colour breakdown and overprinting menu
Asked by Sarah Buchanan · 2 answers
how can I edit a form that was scanned into the computer
Asked by Eileen Ostrowski · 1 answer
Last 30 Days
The Acrobat User Community is where you can connect with Acrobat and Adobe Document Services peers and experts. If you use Acrobat, Reader, FormsCentral or EchoSign, you'll want to take advantage of the many free community resources like tutorials, tips, and Q&A to learn more about Acrobat and document services.