Answers / Printing & Prepress
I suddenly can't print from Adobe Reader. I just can't get to print before I am told it's not workingProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: AcroRd32.exe Application Version: 10.1.2.45 Application Timestamp: 4f02e382 Fault Module Name: AcroRd32.exe Fault Module Version: 10.1.2.45 Fault Module Timestamp: 4f02e382 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0005e985 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Information 1: a7aa Additional Information 2: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d Additional Information 3: a7aa Additional Information 4: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d
John Petrou 820 days ago
Since this just happend with the latest update, I would suggest trying the following:
1. Go to Start→ Select Devices and Printers.
2. Access all Network Printers installed on your machine.
3. Right click on network printers to access the printer properties.
4. Open the Sharing Tab and give your printer a share name.
5. If you wish not to share your printer then you may choose to give it a Share Name and then select “Do not Share” Checkbox.
6. Please ensure that all Network printers have been assigned a Share name otherwise problem will persist. Please find below the screenshot for your reference
Discover an easier way to work with forms.
Try FormsCentralrisk‑free for 30 days.
Serious bug on window 8.1. Adobe Reader X and XI will be closed by pressing any keys, (exc...
Asked by Wong Sam · no replies
how can i edit a pdf form sent to me
Asked by colin cloherty · no replies
how do i sign a document and fill it out i had to reste my computer now its all different ...
Asked by amie paige · no replies
I have multiple PDFs created from multiple users. The files are saved in the same folder....
Asked by Robert Davis · no replies
advanced math calculation in acrobat . Im lost...
Asked by david mara · 1 answer
How add radiobutton values to total txt field in acrobat?
Asked by david mara · no replies
Last 30 Days
The Acrobat User Community is where you can connect with Acrobat and Adobe Document Services peers and experts. If you use Acrobat, Reader, FormsCentral or EchoSign, you'll want to take advantage of the many free community resources like tutorials, tips, and Q&A to learn more about Acrobat and document services.