Answers / Printing & Prepress
I suddenly can't print from Adobe Reader. I just can't get to print before I am told it's not workingProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: AcroRd32.exe Application Version: 10.1.2.45 Application Timestamp: 4f02e382 Fault Module Name: AcroRd32.exe Fault Module Version: 10.1.2.45 Fault Module Timestamp: 4f02e382 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0005e985 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Information 1: a7aa Additional Information 2: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d Additional Information 3: a7aa Additional Information 4: a7aa91f17ea749d42a4de3b390fa5b3d
John Petrou 946 days ago
Since this just happend with the latest update, I would suggest trying the following:
1. Go to Start→ Select Devices and Printers.
2. Access all Network Printers installed on your machine.
3. Right click on network printers to access the printer properties.
4. Open the Sharing Tab and give your printer a share name.
5. If you wish not to share your printer then you may choose to give it a Share Name and then select “Do not Share” Checkbox.
6. Please ensure that all Network printers have been assigned a Share name otherwise problem will persist. Please find below the screenshot for your reference
Acrobat XI trial
Get the trial now
When I am overusing Acrobat to a scann a document, the page turn up totally gray. Two day ...
Asked by Torgils Skajaa · 1 answer
Save As Output Options Settings
Asked by John Klich · 2 answers
New PC, (OS Win7 Ultimate 64-bit), installed CS5 and Acrobat 9 Pro. Why can't I add Adobe...
Asked by Gloria Moloney · 2 answers
Adobe Pro XI cant make PDF, error messge.
Asked by Jason Jaggernath · 2 answers
I am unable to add digitial signature on my PDF docuemnts
Asked by Areef Sheikh · 2 answers
Pre-filled values in form data
Asked by Peter Marsh · 2 answers
Last 30 Days
The Acrobat User Community is where you can connect with Acrobat and Adobe Document Services peers and experts. If you use Acrobat, Reader, FormsCentral or EchoSign, you'll want to take advantage of the many free community resources like tutorials, tips, and Q&A to learn more about Acrobat and document services.